We're excited to introduce the new MINI Lower Emission Allowance, offering €2,000 towards a variety of new MINI models with CO2 emissions below 130g/km*. That's €2,000 on top of our existing tantalising offers and on top of your trade-in price. There's never been a better time to get to know the latest MINI models, with their legendary go-kart handling and iconic design.
Our current line-up is cleaner than ever, with every MINI launched since 2014 designed to meet EU6 standards which are now mandatory for all new cars. Driving an EU6 compliant car comes with a host of benefits, from reduced driving taxes to emitting fewer harmful emissions.
LET'S MAKE IT HAPPEN.
If you’re driving a diesel car (MINI or otherwise) that is EU4 emissions standard or older, you’re eligible for our Lower Emissions Allowance. Trade-in your car and we’ll offer a fair trade-in price and €2,000 towards a variety of new MINI models with CO2 emissions below 130g/km*, on top of our existing offers. You need to have owned the car you’re trading in for at least 12 months and the new MINI you’re purchasing must be registered in the same name and address as your existing car.
New 2017 MINI Models available with Lower Emissions Allowance (CO2 = 130 g/km or less):
- MINI 3-DOOR HATCH (MINI One, Cooper, Cooper S)
- MINI 5-DOOR HATCH (MINI One, Cooper, Cooper S)
- MINI CLUBMAN (MINI Cooper, Cooper S)
- NEW MINI COUNTRYMAN (MINI Cooper, Cooper S, MINI PHEV)
- MINI CONVERTIBLE (Cooper)
- MINI 3-DOOR HATCH SEVEN EDITION (MINI Cooper, Cooper S)
- MINI 5-DOOR HATCH SEVEN EDITION (MINI Cooper, Cooper S)
* Trade-in model eligibility rules and other Terms and Conditions apply. You must act quick as this scheme only runs until the 31st December 2017.
CHECK YOUR ELIGIBILITY.
To find out the EU emissions standard of your current car, just ask our team to check if you are eligible.
Call us on 01 240 5666 or email us on email@example.com.